Development of domestic and inbound tourism in the Russian Federation
Federal Agency for Tourism is holding a number of events within the frame of realization of Federal Target Program "Development of domestic and inbound tourism in the Russian Federation (2011 — 2018)" in the Kirov Region, the Belgorod Region, the Republic of Khakassia, the Republic of Komi, the Sverdlovsk Region, the Yaroslavl Region, the Republic of Tatarstan.
- competitive recovery of the tourist market in the Russian Federation to meet the demands of Russian and foreign people for high-quality tourist services.
- development of tourist recreational complex of the Russian Federation;
- improvement of tourist services quality;
- promotion of the Russian Federation tourist product on the world and domestic tourist market.
- presentation of Russian regions tourist potential and briefings for tour industry representatives, investment and consulting companies, mass media;
- seminars on promotion of the Russian product, improvement of tourist services quality and attracting investments to development of the tourist infrastructure of Russia;
- business meetings of national tourist administrations and business community representatives;
- actions for promotion of originality and uniqueness of tour products of different regions of Russia;
- visiting sessions to the territories of tourist clusters and infrastructures of tourist facilities.
Лучшие казино онлайн на настоящие деньги
Within the frame of the III International Tourist Forum “Visit Russia” a meeting on realization of Federal Target Program “Domestic and Inbound Tourism Development in the Russian Federation (2011-2018)” took place, which was held by Head of State and Tourist and Tourism Safety Programs Management of Rostourism, Alexander Sirchenko.
Om October 24-25 2013 in Yaroslavl in the city concert and show centre “Millenium” under support of Federal Agency for Tourism and Government of the Yaroslavl Region the III International Tourist Forum “Visit Russia-2013” is to take place. The Forum will gather more than 500 professionals of the tourist industry from Germany, India, Austria, Finland, the Baltic States and a number of Russian Regions.
The II Kazan International Tourist Forum the “Benchmarks of the Future” was taking place from October 19 – 19 in the Hotel Trading and Entertainment Complex “Korston” . In the three-day Forum about 400 specialist from the tourist industry from more than 30 regions of Rusia and some European countries took part.
Today in Hotel, Shopping and Entertainment Mall “Korston” the opening of the II Kazan International Tourist Forum the “Landmarks of the Future” took place. Prime Minister of the Republic of Tatarstan, Ildar Khalikov, Deputy Head of Federal Agency for Tourism, Dmitry Amunts, Deputy Director of Tourism and Regional Policy Department of Ministry of Culture of the Russia Federation, Nikolai Korolyov, greeted the Forum participants.